Monday, November 2, 2009

Target ads

Target ads are very unique in their use of simple red and white colors. I often see them with simple, understandable movement on screen and a well written concept of advertisement. My favorite of the few I viewed was the bra commercial. The reason being is because I admire ads that are simple, visually stunning, and get a unique, original message across to viewers. I also like how they took a familiar thing, the target logo in this case, to viewers and put a different perception, or way of looking, at it to make it appear as something different. Doubling it and adding depth in certain areas to mimic different shapes is effective and even edgy to get the attention of viewers. In my brochure, I will probably try to add an eye popping text or picture that grabs the attention of possibles in hopes of maintaining their attention and desire to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment