Monday, December 14, 2009

Final Done



I finished my final and I am very happy with the result. I basically kept the back side that I originally had a few posts ago, the side including the cover and back panel, but mixed and matched the two examples of the inner panel to get the one that I decided I liked. My favorite part is the Earth fading into the Target logo, because I feel like that is something that they would actually use. I also like the subtle wings behind the target earth logo in the middle of the inside panel. I purposely chose to make the red in the child reading vector slightly lighter, to emphasize that I think it is the most important grant on the page. If I were to do anything differently, I think that I would try a different approach instead of the minimalist approach... at least I think I followed the minimalist style. If done again, I would try a messy, paint splatter look with gradients of red to white still.

No comments:

Post a Comment