Monday, December 7, 2009

Printing Escapades

I completely re-arranged my inner panel today. The previous middle portion had only the world-target logo gradient and didn't provide any information, limiting the amount of room for other graphics that related to the different grants. I created a some what symmetrical layout with the field trip portion in the middle, while allowing to keep the target-earth gradient. I also made the text size 12px instead of 14, because 14 was too big. That also created a lot of extra room. I figured out how to align the paper in the printer (place the already printed paper upside down with the bottom to the left) to allow printing on the opposing side, so that I didn't have to glue two pieces together. The one problem that I ran into was that it slightly was not centered, but I adjust the image so that it lined up perfectly on both sides when folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment